CTR-Metro District maintains about 8 miles of asphalt roads plus two short emergency gravel roads and gravel driveway to the Timber Ridge Clubhouse. Please see attached documents with current plans, history, cost and cash flow projections of road maintenance in Timber Ridge.
CTR-Metro District is funded as follows:
- 10 mill levy property tax $ 90,000
- Shared Highway Use Tax Funds $ 45,000
- Shared Specific Ownership Tax Funds $ 9,000
- Interest on Reserve Funds $ 2,000
- Annual Estimated Total $ 146,000
Please see below files with information on Timber Ridge Road Maintenance Plans, History and Cost and Cash Flow Projections.
- Current Road Maintenance Plan – November 2020
- Cash Flow and Reserve Projection 2021-2041– November 2020
- History of the Details of our Road Maintenance – July 2020
- CTRMD Road Maintenance Cost 2007-2020 – July 2020
- 2021 Road Evaluation April 2021
- 2021 Road Asphalt Patching Detail – July 2021
- Bristlecone Average Daily Traffic(ADT) – June 2021
- Survey on Proposed 5 Mill levy increase – August 2021