CTR-Metro District maintains about 8 miles of asphalt roads plus two short emergency gravel roads and gravel driveway to the Timber Ridge Clubhouse. Please see attached documents with current plans, history, cost and cash flow projections of road maintenance in Timber Ridge.
CTR-Metro District is funded as follows:
- 10 mill levy property tax $ 90,000
- Shared Highway Use Tax Funds $ 45,000
- Shared Specific Ownership Tax Funds $ 9,000
- Interest on Reserve Funds $ 5,000
- Annual Estimated Total $ 149,000
Please see below files with information on Timber Ridge Road Maintenance Plans, History and Cost and Cash Flow Projections.