Timber Ridge Trail
Timber Ridge’s Metro District in 2020 built a beautiful landsacaped 3 mile forest service type dirt trail on Timber Ridge HOA’s Common Property. Trail use is for Timber Ridge residents and their guest, only. The trail is for hiking, biking, horses and snowshoeing. No motorized vehicles allowed.
Rules for Trail Use:
- Trail use for Timber Ridge lot owners and their Guest Only
- Please stay on trail and within Common Property boundary markers
- Respect Lot Owners privacy and No loud disturbances.
- Please no littering- Take out what you take in
- Horses are Allowed
- NO Motorized Vehicles on trail or Common Property
- Pets MUST be accompanied and under control of owner.
- Pets MUST be on leach if within a Quiet Zone
- No Loud talking or Cell Phones in Quiet Zones
- No Horses or Bicycles on trail when trail is Muddy.
- Yield for traffic when crossing roads- Stop and Look both ways
- Respect Wildlife.
- Use at your own Risk. CTRHOA and/or CTRMD not responsible for injuries.
- Bicycles Yield to Hikers and Bicycles and Hikers Yield to Horses